Just a small issue I’ve hit while implementing Azure AD B2C. After logging in Azure has been routing me to the base path instead of including the controller.
The solution to this turned out to be pretty straight-forward. All URLS apparently need to be including in the reply URLs of your Azure AD B2C application.
Just add a new row with the entire url to yours and it should start working immediately.
I’ve been mucking around with Azure AD B2C. It seems like a pretty good substitute for AWS Cognito that I’ve used previously.
While following the Microsoft sample tutorials I ran into an “unauthorized” error. A value was being returned but no access token was provided.
This seems to be indicative of an issue with scopes. In my case, I’d excluded a trailing slash on the ApiIdentifier url in the TaskWebApp web.config.
This seems to be a fairly common configuration issue. The following stackoverflow post pointed me in the right direction:
Relevant tutorial article can be found here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-au/azure/active-directory-b2c/active-directory-b2c-tutorials-web-api?tabs=applications
I’m currently toying around with GraphQL on with HotChocolate on .NET Core Microservices. After implementing logging I ran into a bit of a problem every time I opened the GraphQL playground.
While observing my logs I noticed that an almost continuous stream of Schema logs were appearing which made it fairly difficult to track down any legitimate errors. The solution to this turned out to be fairly simple – playground offers both a polling enabled and polling frequency setting that can be configured locally:
I simply disabled this for testing, and then increased it to 30s once I’d migrated my logs to seq.
The logging implementation itself was based off the following example: https://chillicream.com/blog/2019/03/19/logging-with-hotchocolate